Pages

Losing Weight...

So, Clayton's cousin posted on her blog that she's trying to lose weight and she has this cute little tracker to track how much she's losing. I am trying hard to lose weight and I thought that it would be good for me to see any progress I am making, and have support of any of my readers! ;) So, each week I'll record how much weight I've lost, and my tracker will always be at the bottom of the blog. It will be good for me to have a visual, and hopefully by showing it off to the world, my progress will be faster! So, wish me luck, and feel free to check in on it whenever!

Clayton

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

8 comments:

Elizabeth J. said...

Hey, yeah for weightloss goals!!

The extra motivation you get by sharing your goal with others helps SO MUCH. Seriously, why do people even try to go it alone?!

For sure I will check in on your progress each week! Good luck this first week!

Anonymous said...

Suggestion...do not sign up for cake decorating at this time....

Elizabeth J. said...

Very funny anonymous...very funny

Jenalee said...

Goodluck!! :)

Kyle Kelley Family said...

Kristie that is an awesome idea... I have also been reading on Elizabeth's progress and I think what she's doing has really rubbed off on people... Keep up the good work!

Anonymous said...

Hey Kristie... do you still need a haircut?? Sorry I never called you back, I come home from work and crash on the couch like a zombie and forget to call people back! Are you still going to Farmington this weekend?? Call me back, thanks!

Elizabeth J. said...

Hey I just saw that you lost 2 lbs! Way to go! I actually gained this week...argh...

Keep it up!

Anonymous said...

Have Clayton call me asap please. 801-370-1152. I have a job for him if he gets ahold of me asap.

Adam Gale

I worked with him at Dell.