Pages

BYU Grad!




I finally did it! After 4 years, I am officially a graduate from "the BYU!" It was such a great day, even though I had to be there at 6:45am to do it! I got my degree in Elementary Education and am so glad I did. It took 5 changes of the major, and I don't think I could have gotten my degree in anything else and have such a love for it. I know there are times where some people have heard me vent about my class and the "crazy adventures" we have... But when it all comes down to it, I love teaching and I really do love the kids. The graduation day itself was great. There were great speakers that motivated me as a teacher so much to go out and try to make a difference in my job. L. Tom Perry was there as well and I got to shake his hand as I got my diploma. He was quite nice and congratulated me. The ceremony was great! As I was waiting to enter the ceremony, it all of a sudden hit me what was going on. I was fulfilling 2 childhood dreams of mine: One was to become a teacher, and the other to graduate from BYU. I was filled with emotion and joy that was quite surprising! It was such a great feeling and I am so thankful for the chance that I've had to go to BYU. I am also so thankful for the support that I've had from my amazing family and for all that they have done for me in my road through BYU. I am so thankful for the support of my sweet husband. He's only been around for a year of my college experience, but it has been a very tough year and he has been an amazing support to me through it all. All I can say is that I'm truly blessed to have been able to go to BYU and even more thankful to have been able to graduate from there.









Clayton

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

5 comments:

Kyle Kelley Family said...

way to go.... Congrats! I bet it's just weight off your shoulders knowing that your done!

Madison Grunig said...

Graduating from college is a HUGE accomplishment, so congratulations! I'm proud of you!

Kristie Romberg said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kacie said...

Dear Kristie,
I love you.

Tammy said...

Woo-hoo! "The BYU" - lol! That's sooo "grandma Shirley!!" And congrats on the 3rd grade position - that will be a fun grade and good to be at the same school as some fam! Good luck!