Pages

VIRUS INFO

This post is for family and freinds of the blog world. They blog world is not 100% save. Since i am kind of a computer person i wanted to explain something about what is going on. When you get a comment on your blog ---FROM SOMEONE YOU DON'T KNOW--- that says something like "Please click Here" and the "HERE" is in blue and it will take you to a web site. It is all a scam. It CAN get you a virus and your computer will run slow and you will call on me to fix it. So lets not let this happen. if you have to approve comments before they post delete them, If they show up right away try and get it deleted right away so friends don't click on it! Thanks for reading and hoping you understand!

Clayton

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

10 comments:

Hansen Family said...

You had to fix Vanessa's computer didn't you?? Why would people do that?? What is the purpose??

Sarah said...

Thanks Clayton! I got the comment message on my blog this morning - and knew to delete it. Had I not read this post yesterday, I'd have curiously opened it and who knows what it would have done. Luckily, my virus protection is pretty high, but I still could have been in trouble. Thanks!

Anonymous said...

Kevin had one of those on his blog comments a few weeks ago. What if we click on it?
Aunt D.

Clayton said...

If you clicked it and then clicked the X your mostly save!

Anonymous said...

Ok, good. I am mostly safe.
Aunt D.

Derek and Tomi said...

Hey girl!! long time no see! i have a blog too y ou should add me

tdurham.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Kacie said...

Hey, when are you guys going to put up pictures of Kristie's graduation. I am waiting because I didn't get to go.

TheOrttFamily said...

ROY.....POST SOMETHING