Pages

Our House

Some people don't know but we bought a house!!!! And I thought I would blog about it so people can see it..

This is the side... Our little pad to BBQ or sit outside

This would be our bedroom.... Picture taking from the closet

This is our nice big walk-in closet

This is the Master Bathroom

Jetted Tub!!!! All Kristie's :0)

This is the hallway from our bedroom, The 2 doors on the right are bedrooms... on the left is a bathroom then the laundry room.

Bathroom

Laundry room

Kitchen

Dinning Room

This is the front TV room... its bigger than it looks... hard to take Pictures



Thanks for looking, we will be moving on the 19th so if we don't blog for a while you will know why but we will try to post sometime.










Clayton

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

14 comments:

Sarah said...

WOW! It looks so great! I LOVE the kitchen. I see Kyle in the pic - did he help you guys find it?? Congrats home owners! That's awesome news.

TheOrttFamily said...

Very cool looking place..LOVE the kitchen and I am very jealous of the counter space you have in the laundry room..Can't wait to see it..HINT HINT.. Can make a salad or something for the BBQ???

Kenneth and Valerie Romberg said...

Hey looks good, anxious to see it in person, congrats to you both, that is great news to finally have a place of your own. Have fun decorating and such.
See you soon, Mom & Dad R

Sy said...

Hi Kristie! This is Ashlee Winkelman...I found your blog through facebook. Congrats on the beautiful home! where is it at? We just bought a house too...it's so much fun! I guess we think alike.
love ya!
Ashlee Winkelman

Dust + Hil said...

It looks great Kris!! Can't wait to see your Christmas and birthday present in there;)

Katrina said...

Congrats guys!! Looks so nice!

Hansen Family said...

I was hoping you got something that needed more work. J/K Looks like you can pick some paint colors and start to decorate. Enjoy the adventures in owning your own place.

Anonymous said...

I love it!!! Yea for a place of your own!It'll be so fun to see it all decorated! I am so glad you have a blog so I can stay in touch! Kristie.. I miss your face. :)

Tammy said...

Aah! Cool! Looks so nice! Where is it? Orem?

Alyssa said...

Kristie!! Congratulations on your house! It is BEAUTIFUL!!! :) Where is it at? Provo? :) I LOVE BLOGGING and keeping in touch with you!! :)

Kyle Kelley Family said...

I'm so excited that you two finally found a good place! I'm going to miss the fact that you are just around the corner here in Provo and your going to be in Springville now! But I'm just super excited for you guys! Hope that your having a blast! We will see you for the move!

The Five T's said...

Congrats to you both! The house looks great.

Elizabeth J. said...

The house looks great. We are way happy for you. Wish would could come over. But we can't. Maybe next year...

Jenalee said...

oh my gosh! Congrats!!!! It looks so nice!! :)