Pages

4th of July Fun

This year for the 4th of July we went camping with my family for a couple days. We then returned their house for the 4th in time for parades, BBQs, and fireworks! We had tons of fun swimming in the hot springs, playing games, making smores, the kids made homemade bouncy balls (which is a craft that I wish desperately would have worked better) and overall had lots of fun with my family!
Everyone wanted me to get a picture of Nathan looking gay... This is the best I got! :)
Here is how Zack enjoyed the fireworks. :) Hope your holiday weekend was just as fun as ours!

Kristie Romberg

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

1 comment:

Brad and Amber said...

I love the picture of Zack in the stroller playing with an electronic, he must get that from his dad :)