Pages

Zack's Special Day

On Sunday August 2, we had the chance to bless Zack. Clayton gave an awesome blessing! I must admit, there were parts of it I couldn't hear because there were kids crying and yelling like crazy! I don't think I have ever heard our ward be so loud! I was a little bugged... But what can you do? But here are some highlights based on some pictures we have.

Here is everyone that came. It meant so much, even though it was quite the task squeezing everyone into our little house after! But it meant a lot and I loved having everyone over and entertaining. Thank you to everyone who came!

Our little family with the grandparents. Zack is pretty lucky to have the wonderful grandparents that he does. Thank you so much for all your help and your love for our little boy!

Everyone who was in the circle (minus Lynn Markham who had to leave early!) L to R: Kevin Romberg, Ken Romberg, Clayton, Zackary, Gary Wood, Dustin Wood, Adam Johanson, Kyle Kelley

Zack with his Daddy, Grandpa Kenny, and Grandpa Gary. What great examples he has to follow!

So, I don't quite know how to crop pictures, and it was very bright so we look all squinty. But here is our family photo.

While everyone was inside eating, Sarah Vidal and Valerie took Zack outside and gave him a little Blessing Day Photo Shoot! Valerie did some fun things with this one, and I am absolutely in love with it! He is so cute when he smiles and I love it. This little smile right here is what makes motherhood worthwhile! Here are some others that came out. I didn't put all of them, because they took a lot, and each picture is absolutely ADORABLE! (But look at my baby... How could they NOT be adorable!?) Here are some of my favorites:

This is his GQ shot I think. What a little stud!

My happy little boy! I just love him so much! This is the same outfit that Clayton wore when he was blessed. We were so glad that it fit him and we were able to use it!

This is his "I'm too cool" face.

Thank you to Valerie and Sarah for taking pictures for us. This is just the half we got from Valerie, and I can't wait to see what else Sarah was able to get. Thank you thank you thank you for providing us a way to remember such a special day! And thank you so much to everyone who came and showed their support for our family, and their love for little Zack. It was such a special day, and one that we are sure to never forget. I am so thankful for Clayton and him being worthy to hold the priesthood so that he could give Zack such a wonderful blessing. He is a wonderful man and it he is good and I am so blessed to have such an incredible man to be the father of my child. He does so much and is a wonderful dad and husband. We are truly blessed to have such a great family and great friends who support us. We loved having the people there that were able to make it! Again, it was a wonderful day! Zack's a wonderful boy, and deserves nothing less than what he got on Sunday. Thank you again!

Kristie Romberg

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

1 comment:

Mr. Mustachio said...

1. Good luck on getting those pictures from Sara(h). She says that she'll get them to people, but she really is a telephoto tease. Whaddup Sara(h)!

2. Did you get the pot of gold from the leprechaun?

3. It looks like it was a great time. We're sorry we missed it.