Pages

Aloha Hawaii!

Clayton and I went on a Hawaiian cruise with his family in March and left Zack to play with my parents and Kacie and her kids. We had so much fun hopping from island to island, surviving tsunamis, and just being together! I was going to be super cool and organize pictures and tell you what they are, but we have 1,000s of pictures and too many of them I wanted to post. So you just get to enjoy the fact that we were in Hawaii and have pictures to prove it! Clayton and I would love to go back sometime (especially to Maui, our favorite island) and are aching to go on another cruise. Thank you so much to Ken and Val for making this trip possible for us. It is one we will never forget, and we are so thankful for the fun company and many laughs that we all had together. Enjoy some of our experiences!



































Kristie Romberg

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

1 comment:

Brad and Amber said...

I am still very jealous! It looks like you had a lot of fun! Next time you can take me with you.