Pages

Nap Time?

For the past few months, Zack has slowly been giving up his official "nap time." I let it drive me bonkers for a while, but ended up transforming "nap time" into "quiet time," mostly for my own sanity.  I tuck him in just as I would for a nap.  But the decision is now his if he chooses to sleep or not.  His decision is usually made after an hour of playing and trashing his room.  If he actually does sleep during the day, we resume the process of "play before sleep" to make a decision on whether or not to go to bed for "bed time."  Here are some results of some of Zack's recent "nap times" and "bed times":





 

Clayton

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

1 comment:

Elizabeth J. said...

Love the one with Buzz on the pillow. He's too cute.